Nov 12 – 14, 2019
Cape Town International Convention Centre
Enghouse Stand: C133 and in the Government of Canada Pavilion Stand A35
In the vibrant African telecoms market, operators face many challenges, among them, strong growth from competitors, maturing mobile subscriber growth in some regions and infrastructure investment costs required to open up rural markets.
Enghouse Networks is a trusted solutions provider helping operators manage, monetize and protect their networks. African operators rely on our portfolio of OSS, BSS, VAS and Network Security solutions to help them transition legacy networks and build towards the 5G networks of the future.
- Wholesale & MVNO Revenue Management: across data, voice, SMS, M2M & IoT
- Network Resource Management: allocation & inventory management
- Networks Security: firewalls, grey routes detection, & A2P bypass
- VAS Consolidation: IMS services for 4G & 5G
- Customer Support: self-serve, visual network & customer intelligence
- AI & Machine Learning: predictive analysis & closed loop automation
Connect with our team at AfricaCom and ask to see a demo of one of the many Enghouse products that will help you maximize the value of your network and drive business growth in the African market. Stop by our kiosk in the Government of Canada Pavilion or the Enghouse stand C133.