Service Creation Platform
Intuition is the Service Creation & Orchestration platform of Enghouse Networks, enabling the rapid development, testing and launch of new mobile messaging services without requiring service designers to have Java programming skills. Intuition is particularly useful for the design and maintenance of interactive menu-based USSD services.
- Accelerates design, test, and launch of new services
- Interface objects for HTTP, XML, SOAP, Web services, JDBC, and SMPP amongst others
- Custom integrations with various OCS and Provisioning systems
- Reduces cost of development and maintenance of services
Based on the SCE/SEE model, Intuition comprises of two main components:
- Service Creation Environment (SCE): a graphical interface, which enables service designers to select from a palette of ready-made Java objects and wire them into a service flow
- Service Execution Environment (SEE): a Java application server into which service configurations can be published in order to run in live service.
Intuition’s SCE provides user roles to support the distinct tasks of service design, service publication and system/user administration.
The SCE’s simulator enables service designers to test their services before submitting them to service publishers for approval and eventual publication to live service environment.