The Enghouse Networks Site Management solution is available as a pre-configured, integrated planning and inventory module. Continuous enhancements to the delivered package are easily implemented by the operator using the built-in configuration graphical user interface (GUI), without any coding or software upgrades.
Operators control and distribute site information and resources such as template builders through user access rights, ensuring that the appropriate real-time, correct information is always at hand for each team member in one single source.
Organized in networks, regions, and areas, the Site/Location represents the highest level for the Site Management layer.
Any kind of equipment and other site-related information can be supported. Documentation of any kind can be linked to the site or a room located on the site.
Sites can also be shown on GIS-based maps, and any operator specific information may be added in order to support the operators’ view, including object types to enable the tracking of specific entities.
- Inventory (bill of material)
- Rollout progress reports
- Summary work orders
- Graphical, GIS-based customized reports
Site Candidate Management
- Workflows for acquisition and integration
- Status transition rules to ensure data consistency
- Exact rollout status reporting
Template Creation & Management
- Pre-defined templates
- Easily create complex structures with a single click
- Combined with intelligent user access rights
Automatically create and maintain inventory information.
- Site contracts
- Civil works infrastructure
- Passive equipment
- Infrastructure equipment (batteries, air-conditioning)
- Point of contact
- Site related documentation
- Built-in user access rights provides process automation
- Simple supervisory delegation of tasks or sub-processes
- Automatic workflow notifications
- Automated object naming
- Automated report generation
- Automated reconciliation of equipment information from any given source (e.g., NMS, Excel)