Enghouse Networks Performance provides proactive collection of network infrastructure metrics while integrating them with flow, log, and end user experience data.
It enables both real-time and historical views of your network and application infrastructure to help pinpoint current problems and proactively avoid future problems, which in turn enables network and application performance verification, validation of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and cost management.
Enghouse Networks provides a multi-vendor, multi-protocol platform that reduces operation and maintenance costs while improving service quality.
The Enghouse platform has the lowest cost of ownership in the industry as users can expand and customize their system using the same tools our integration teams use.
Enable centralization and simplified network management with advanced features such as auto-discovery, policy management, alarm enrichment & filtering, and out-of-the-box agent interfaces for hundreds of network element types.
GIS-based Mapping, Planning, & Network Engineering
Enghouse Networks provides an Esri GIS-based geospatial network planning, design, and engineering solution. It provides a telecom data model integrated with visual schematic and map elements, delivering a comprehensive picture of the proposed or as-built fiber, copper, coax, wireless, and hybrid networks.
With accurate and timely convergent billing with self-service options, from order to cash, Enghouse Networks automated business process workflow enables service providers to reduce time to revenue while delivering the ability to rapidly launch next generation converged telecommunications services. Automate the end-to-end order life cycle, integrating disparate processes, users, and systems whether internal or external to the service provider.
- Automate network design and save countless engineering hours while eliminating the need for CAD files
- Esri GIS spatial element reduces costly construction errors, improves data integrity, enhances processes, and delivers immediate cost savings
- Integration with Facility Management Systems, Billing, and Network Inventory further enhances return on investment
- Quickly capture, create and bundle delivery of NGN products and services
- Nationwide automated access to many Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers via Order Gateway from one user interface for all e-bonded regions
- Eliminate capital expenditure and reduce implementation time. Integrate with other cloud service providers including Salesforce CRM log in and get to work, saving time and money
OSS BSS Integrated Solution Suite
Our solutions presented below can be deployed as standalone products, integrated with other Enghouse OSS and BSS products, or with existing third party products that are already installed in your network.
Enghouse Networks OSS and BSS solutions for utilities:
- Fault & performance management
- Topology-based correlation
- Root cause & service impact analysis
- Asset, inventory, & configuration management
- GIS-based mapping, planning, & network engineering
- Cloud-based, hosted billing SaaS